250g ground almonds
pinch of salt
4 tablespoons wholemeal flour
1 pinch clove powder
150g birch sugar
(the real thing – beware many are mixed with other sugars)
4 tbsp. carob molasses
6 tbsp. hazelnut butter
3 tbsp. cereal coffee
2 tbsp soy milk
1 tsp vanilla powder
Ok I must admit – that probably for me – best cookies that there is. I loved chocolate – especially chocolate cookies… MHMMMM…. But since well – it will be a few years, I no longer eat chocolate. The taste of it, I have but through the time quite missed. But since I know Carob, everything is different. Yes, I know, Carob tastes not everyone in the powerder state – by the way – me not. But now comes the clue, mixed with hazelnut and cereal coffee it tastes amazingly similar to chocolate – really, and on top of that it has so many valuable minerals and vitamins that you just don’t want to miss. In contrast, chocolate with the milk, the caffeine (5 mg / coffee has 100 mg for comparison), the theobromine, the mostly too much refined sugar and the phenylethylamine stands more badly … But now to the recipe that I no longer want to withhold from you. Its my favorite.
1. preheat the oven to 200 °C.
2. Mix all the liquid ingredients together and all the dry ingredients as well, then put everything in a bowl and mix well until a ball forms.
3. Put the ball on a surface lined with baking paper and roll it out. The rolled out mass should be about 7 mm – 1 cm thick.
4. cut out the dough with any cookie cutters and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. You will probably need two of them.
5. sprinkle the cookies with a little birch sugar and bake in the preheated oven for about 6 minutes. CAUTION, even if the cookies are a bit soft after baking – they will harden as soon as they cool down.
6. and now very important, you can’t skip this step: Enjoy. 🙂 Also as a super gift for your neighbors, friends or relatives. We wish you blessed and contemplative holidays. God’s blessing we wish you.