85g nut mousse (light almond nut mousse / dark hazelnut nut mousse)
75g coconut nut
2 tablespoons water
70g agave syrup or maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
1 tbsp. egg substitute
1 tsp. turmeric (only for light dough)
140g wholemeal flour
100g ground hazelnuts or almonds pinch of salt
1/4 tsp. clove
1 tbsp. maple syrup
some raspberry or apricot jam
Round, nutty, fruity – what more could you want in a cookie? Here unite some of my favorite flavors together. If you prefer them tasting of hazelnut, choose the dark version, who prefers almonds like the lighter.
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C.
2. Mix everything together well, I usually do this in my food processor.
3. Form small balls with your hand and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
4. Form a hollow in the middle of the balls and fill this hollow with jam. To hazelnut fits best raspberry and to almonds the apricot jam – at least I think so 🙂
5. Now bake everything at 170 ° C for 15-20 minutes.