120g Whole wheat flour
(Einkorn or Emmer are best)
80g Macadamia or cashews
50g Grated almonds
120ml Soy milk
70g Birch sugar
3 tsp Vanilla powder
Pinch of salt
Some powdered birch sugar for dusting
Vanilla croissants who does not know them – who does not love them? Well, they were never my favorites, but my husband likes them best and because I love my husband, there are now also healthy, delicious vanilla peaks on our cookie plate. 🙂
1. Preheat the oven to 170° C.
2. Blend the macadamia or cashews with the water, vanilla powder and salt until very fine. If you don’t have a high-powered blender, soak the nuts overnight beforehand.
3. Now mix everything together well.
4. take away the same amount of dough and form small banana-shaped cookies. They should not be thicker and longer than a normal little finger 😉
5. put them on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake them at 170° C for 15-20 minutes.
6. after baking, let them cool a bit and dust them with birch sugar.